If you are experiencing difficulties with the following, we will work collaboratively with you to help you over come them:
- Depression (including issues of loss).
- Anxiety Issues (phobias, panic attacks and other anxiety-related issues).
- Relationship Issues.
- Stress Management.
- Anger/Conflict Management.
- Post-Traumatic Stress.
- Behavioural Problems.
- Self-destructive (or destructive) behavioural or thinking patterns.
We do this using our in-depth experience and expert knowledge of cognitive behavioural, systematic, psycho-dynamic and brief therapy approaches. We also provide psychological assessment, using well researched psychometric tools.
We offer performance and business coaching for individuals or large corporations.
We also provide specialised therapy for those presenting with post-traumatic stress, such as Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR) and Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR) techniques.
We offer a private and confidential service to support and facilitate your needs to create change and enhance psychological well-being.
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy.
- Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy.
- Solution Focused Therapy.
- Systemic Therapy.
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing.
The Therapy Process
You will be actively involved in all aspects of the process. The approaches used in therapy have been found to be effective for many different problems. Your psychologist will also discuss with you what you can expect from therapy.
How Long Will It Take?
Other Therapeutic Approaches
The main therapeutic approach of our Psychologists is Cognitive Behavioural. However, the following therapeutic styles are also practiced:
- Family Therapy
- Couples Therapy.
- Traumatic Incident Reduction.
- Art Therapy.
- Neuropsychological Rehabilitation.
- Aviation Psychology.
- Pain Psychology.
To learn more about our Associates, please click here.
Life & Executive Coaching
We offer a private and confidential service to support and facilitate your needs. Coaching is a collaborative solution-focused process, which can focus on any aspect of a person’s life in assisting personal growth. It does not seek to give people answers to their difficulties, but through working together with your coach, helps you find a way forward by reaching your own conclusions and solutions.
The ultimate goal of coaching is for you to become your own coach – to be able to use the skills you have learnt independently.
We provide coaching in the following areas:
How Coaching Works
- Goal Setting
- Managing Change
- Stress and Burnout
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Interpersonal Relationship Difficulties
- Eating Disorders/Body Image Problems
- Sexuality/Sexual Problems
- Substance Abuse/Addiction
- Exploring life options
Intermittent booster sessions can be carried out, as well as telephone coaching, if face-to-face contact is not possible. Flower Associates are committed to provide you with an appointment for an initial consultation within 48 hours.
The coaching will be tailored to your particular needs. The process will involve talking, thinking, and doing. You will work towards defining your goals and defining steps towards achieving them.
Our team offer in-house coaching services for corporate groups, tailoring the programme to individual organisational needs, including the following:
- Unfulfilled Aspiration/Dreams/Goals
- Cloudy vision of the future
- Dissatisfaction with the present
- Skills needed for success
- Exploring options (life/personal/business)
- Goal Setting/Forward Planning
- Interpersonal Problems
- Time Management
- Stress (work related or other)
There are a certain number of dynamic emotions that set exceptional individuals apart and these are explored within the sessions as well as psychological building blocks that drive outstanding performance.
How Does Corporate Coaching Work
Coaching involves a process in which the coach and ‘coachee’ develop a shared understanding of what constitutes success, what is happening now and what needs to happen.
Change will occur through goal directed conversation. Coaching will move you from awareness to responsibility into commitment, action and results! It will help you to change what is not working and to do more of what works.
How Many Sessions?
In addition and on request psychometric or personality assessments can be provided as well as Psychological Treatment Service and Professional Training.
Our Work with Organisations
We help staff both in education and in the business community to manage anxiety and stress, focusing on preventing burnout.
We run a number of different courses for Managers, Leaders, Parents, PTA’s, Schools, Teachers, Businesses, and Conferences.
Topics Covered have Included:
- Dealing with Stress
- Dealing with Burnout
- Dealing with Conflict
- Dealing with Organisational Change, including Redundancies
- Interviewing Skills
- Parenting Skills, including Children’s Development
- Relationship Issues
- Dealing with Anxiety
- Helping Others and Peer Mentoring
- Anger Management
- Dealing with Retirement Issues
- Developmental Disorders
- Interpreting and Implementing Psychological Reports
Adult Psychometric Testing
We provide, on request, assessments and measurements on the following:
- Psychometric (e.g. IQ) Testing
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Personality (e.g. NEP PI-R)
- Workplace EQ 360
- Neuropsychological, Developmental, Personality, Medico-Legal, Forensic
- Coping Styles
- Attainment Levels
- Work related stress levels, as well as levels of depression and anxiety